It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Thursday, September 14, 2023

We rounded them all up in Michigan City

the one that's been choking me as is at the dunes inn in Michigan City I was unable to take pictures of the plate because all of them were outside and they were ready to start yelling screaming and beating on me I did get a video of the man claiming to be an employee who look very familiar it's the nasty mouth that's always yelling at me and telling me that I'm going back to the streets it's the nasty mouth telling me how expensive things are. one of the young men that staying there that has brown hair he's the exact same one that was in Marquette Michigan I have pictures of him in my blog and emails I have them saved so I'll be able to pull those out and show you which one it is the tall bald ugly one is there it looks like white boy Rick self-proclaimed white boy Rick it looks like him but it's probably somebody that looks like him right it couldn't possibly be white boy Rick because after he followed me all the way to Duluth Minnesota and sat in a bar drinking by himself he's not following me anymore is he please find the video of the attendant for the dunes inn the audit somebody was trying to tell me that John Denver and it's very upsetting

No comments:

Post a Comment