It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Saturday, September 9, 2023

The pictures are rearranged

somebody came in and helped like I've seen it happen before and these pictures have been rearranged these are in an album titled Susan all of these people are associated with Susan and Susan is still doing her evil bidding and hurting me Susan is still threatening me telling me that I will not have my bank account Susan is telling hideous stupid gas lighting lies about who is alive and who is dead she even said that the FBI agent that was staying at the Hamilton inn is six different cops. mysteriously he always looks the same when I see him. so I think Susan's confused and I'm sick of her damn mouth the same moron that came into my apartment looking at my phone and said oh Dawn oh no Dawn when they saw a picture of officer Herrera on the profile of the Facebook which I was arrested for claiming that I was impersonating a police officer when I don't even know the guys first name and I did not in personate him I don't even have control of the Facebook and somebody else put that picture on the profile. that same individual was in Long Beach California telling me Don they got the sheriff they got the sheriff which was stupid because the sheriff was trespassing on an apartment building parking lot so that he could stock and harass me watching me and becoming involved in Entrapment these officers never get in trouble for trespassing they never get in trouble for stalking harassing or interesting so him telling me that they got the sheriff was the most hideous thing his voice was sarcastic it was Goofy and stupid and it sounded exactly like Greg Marshall so whether it was Greg Marshall or some idiot that likes to claim that he is correct Marshall I can't wait to find out who it was and I can't wait till you no longer have a voice
I had this mad magazine in Santa Monica when I was laying in a park and I was unable to move the articles the comics the graphic novel and everything in here is very important because it is related to this conspiracy this investigation that we call a circus because it's full of evil clowns. look at this magazine very close please pay attention to what it says and pay attention to who the individuals are that it's talking about this is very important I'm not sure that I'll get another copy of it as usual there's a IP addresses on the pictures there's a timestamp you can see where it was taken and I've collected of these individuals and time stamps over several months

No comments:

Post a Comment