It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Sunday, September 17, 2023

Used my body for disgusting games

I have pictures of the same man at the country inn suites next to Mall of America in Bloomington Minnesota everybody else is told that they have to go to the lobby so that I can get pictures of them so they can be seen because they are a part of this conspiracy when he was told to go to the lobby he refused to do so he refused to comply with the rest of the team he refused to do what everybody else was forced to do by him and his nasty woman. he was pacing back and forth in the parking lot of the country inn suites on the phone yelling and screaming because I wasn't allowed to have a room I wasn't allowed to have my bank account and I wasn't allowed to walk free he was making arrangements for an emergency detention because he's too stupid to stop his crap then when I ended up at a motel 6 in Lakeville Minnesota when he showed up in his stupid little silver car with the Florida plates on it he went over to the subway restaurant where I had already purchased a sandwich and was getting my food gave them an envelope full of powder and told them that they had to add it to the next sandwich that I purchased then he went to the Mexican restaurant that was next to it and he told them that they too were not allowed to wait on me and if I ordered any food from them they had to add the White powder to my food then he went to the tobacco store and they had special cigarettes Marlboro smooth was the brand that I was smoking and he gave them a carton of very special cigarettes. then he was working as well. when I was walking through Venice in the middle of the night he had been at the bar drinking all night with his nasty woman and the dark gray SUV he stood in the middle of the road and said don't s*** your pants laughing at me saying it in front of me on purpose because somebody had caused diarrhea from squeezing and poisoning this is rubbing in my face that I was incontinent rubbing in my face that it was going to happen again because of him he's out of control too stupid to stop the moon has an opening. and somebody better get him there "https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEihu46cjuyn4Y26brffFK_RbB2K5JNI6F5wbn9Df3q4b7WO9iAusfzO2vNduASVdVjuRvfzF-duzTjKWnJxInu3ivKbzuz5itMg2s8pY-LOX5u1kNYHl-MsP2xT3K6fMJtYSXo9P5FviBdMUUDFfooLgGt4v8EZrXhTzmyErjaTbpUkPB_n7Mj9htUfiQaj/s320/IMG_20230218_102403905.jpg"/>

No comments:

Post a Comment