It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Sunday, September 17, 2023

Chinese BIA is going to have me arrested

Sherry cola, Stephanie hsu, Ashley park, This woman is out of control taking my bank account when I call customer service I can not feel my feet or finger tips she is on the phone laughing we have to put restrictions on your account the bank will be closed because she is an idiot. Yesterday I called metro pcs customer service she was on the phone acting stupid it was recorded and posted to Facebook she claims her boyfriend did it all who is guilty of rape. She instructs him to rape me along with many others. In San Francisco she was at the Hilton over charging me for a sandwich and drink and she then told me she was going have me kicked out of the Hilton does she own it? These women is out of control she doesn't belong in our country the CIA should be embarrassed. The turtle is doing favors for her playing games with my bank account and rerouting my phone calls to her.

No comments:

Post a Comment