It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Saturday, September 9, 2023

I have a video he lied

because of that rapist idiot I am no longer allowed to post videos to my blog he decided to change the settings and then hide the settings options so that I can't fix the blog so I can upload videos and like it really matters anyway because agent FBI Barbie doll Russian knockout spy sociopathic killer keeps going in the blog and deleting whatever she wants I instructed everybody to take Christina out of that house away from the food and drink that she knows him and take her away from that man she needs to be away for at least 2 weeks I suffered all the same same signs and symptoms when I was married and it is likely the exact same poison I don't believe the MS diagnosis and you should not believe it either they have told me that they did in fact take her away from the situation away from the food and drink that she is normally been consuming but they lie a lot so I'm going to say it again get her out of there see if she feels any different after 2 weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment