It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Sunday, August 2, 2020

Sunday August 2and bus route 503

Bus number 613 just after 8 am I boarded the bus an older Latino man delivering not wearing a mask.
He put on the mask when the bus started moving.
He is giving the evil eye watching me so much his eyes are barely on the road. I have no idea what he was told when they contacted him but his behavior is NOT OK.
When I was sitting at the medical center park and ride a man with a Walmart employee vest came too close getting in my face giving me the code of dirty cops. "How are you how are you doing?" So annoying.
There you have it folks dirty criminal cops are too stupid to stop their crap. Nick Doiser really is that stupid and he took his wife down with him

No comments:

Post a Comment