It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Sunday, August 2, 2020

SAPD manipulating another inmate

about  10 days ago this man was dropped off at cam Ministries by a police officer .  That doesn't make any sense why would a police officer drop him off at cam Ministries and I just happen to be there taking pictures of him being dropped off by an sapd police officer . I saw him sitting on a curb  and he looks just dropped he looks upset about whatever it is that the police officers have instructed him he has to do . Coincidentally and mysteriously I just happen to be in that area  and I was instructed to go to that area . Then I changed the script  and I didn't stay in that area to be confronted by this man . 


No comments:

Post a Comment