It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Sunday, August 2, 2020

Manipulating communication trying to control


Like I'm ever going to listen to this again. Knowing that dirty police officers dirty CIA twits are manipulating the communication that I used to use guidance. And those that you can use it when it was taken over by CIA twits and the Castro brother team of idiots know darn well I never going to listen to this again
There's a Star Wars reference I guess Gregory Marshall hasn't learned his lesson to get the hell out of my phone and stop trying to control me because he seems to say that it can keep this game going to keep me on the street so I can be kept on the streets being tortured so he can keeping sending rapist to assault me.
Last night Jeff Reynolds was sent at me once again and this man was told in many years ago by Dirty police officers when he had to go to drug court.
Oscar was circling me last night kept riding his bike by and very early this morning he was riding by as well circling. They like attaching offer to me he's dead weight that holds me down and keeps me from making phone calls and sending out emails it's also convenient for them because he has agreed to and accomplished several times of putting poison in my food and drinks.
Ashford has a wife named Mary and she has no idea what he's up to I think she should be informed she deserves to know.
They are attacking with horoscopes and other forms of communication trying to protect their precious Senator Ted Cruz I have no interest in hiding his secrets and covering up his crime is he helping me? Know he most certainly is not I am on the streets in pain with no shelter know where to go and it's more than a hundred degrees out everyday. I need antibiotics I need medical treatment I need shelter safety and I need them to stop sending the Pervert and you morons think that I'm going to cover up the crime of your precious cartel senator. No I most certainly am not and as I said before every elected official in this nation will know what he is sociopath.
When Ellen DeGeneres Lady Gaga are questioned by federal agents asking why they were in the city of San Antonio my suggestion to you is tells the truth lying to a federal agent is a felony and you already have enough felonies to deal with

No comments:

Post a Comment