It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Monday, October 1, 2018

Sept. 30th

I was sitting at Market Plaza and there were several drones over head at this point I am hoping and praying some of them are the good guys but I have no way of knowing one way or another. Yesterday I walked to the gas station and there was a couple putting a drone in the air so I stopped to ask how far away they can get from the drone they said 3 miles I am assuming that the government drones are a bit more advanced but at the end of the day those people with the drones over my head are in fact some where down town when they are doing this.
I was at market square and literally dozens of people were walking pass and asking the same stupid question how are you. They were some of the same morons I always see one homeless man got way to close and was standing by me he stood at the table next to me and he opened his flip phone read something then he finally left he came two more times. Patrick showed up and wanted help to buy a pre-paid credit card. I went to 7/11 to help and they didn't have when I learned he is not allowed in there and he is not allowed in most establishments in downtown. We stopped at esquire so I could use the bathroom and one of the bartenders was looking out the window as if he was waiting for me to show up as if he received a call telling him I was heading that way and he too said the line "how are you". Of course we all know they could careless. We went to travis park Patrick was trying to use his phone to call someone he said he was trying to get a room. I sat with him for a while and when park police showed up I left. I walked down and went to the visitors center sat for a while until I saw one of the minions driving around and around I walked out to loysa and stood at the corner of crockett and loysa some man sitting in the window of his apartment whistled at me. He asked me to come up and so I met him at the door.
His name is Walter and he is a mortgage loan officer. His cousin is an SAPD officer who has been on the force for thirteen years. He shared that his cousins name in Ronnie and he works northeast side. He said that his cousin Ronnie is trying to become a detective. Hey Ronnie you think your going to make detective when you become involved in this sending your pervert cousin Walter trying to get me in bed asking if there was anything I would do oral or hand job. The man just met me and knew I was homeless and he knew that Chief McManus has issues with me nothing like making this encounter obvious. I slept on Walters' sofa but you can bet he will be telling lies about whether or not I slept with him. I was leaving his apartment this morning and received a sign not to leave at that moment and I waited in the lobby as long as I could. When I go outside it was clear what I was being warned about an obese Latino man with a beard and mustache was pacing back and forth in front of the the apartments he was looking for someone and I don't know what description he received because he walked right by me.
Then I went on the riverwalk to start heading towards the library and when I was nearly at the library I ran into Jeff Reynolds minion from last year and from January when I was freezing to near death and he was talking to Joaquin Castro on Facebook. That was when they were in my phone making fake mega bus sights and sending me on a wild goose chase when I was trying to get on the mega bus. Jeff made it obvious he was a minion he was trying to send a Facebook message indicating that he liked what they were doing to me with mega bus and he inadvertently sent it to me. 
This morning Jeff Reynolds was trying to keep me off the computer as he always does and we went to salvation army for food we came to sac and on the way to sac he shared that he was on Facebook just this morning. The dumb ass just keeps saying over and over again he is not a minion as if that will convince me after what he did in January he confirmed he was and is talking to Joaquin Castro on facebook when I brought it up he didn't even have the brains to realize his mistake after he had done it.   So that explains that the moron was sent at me again. He is trying to pretend how much he likes me and lying about any intimate encounters that we may have had in the past. Do you really think your hideous brain washing techniques work Joaquin Castro? You are a very sick man and I am happy to see you are still using Facebook thinking no one is watching you and no one is any the wiser to hideous plights to stop me from telling my story and taking serious action to put you in prison. Besides the fact you are a sick pervert exactly what is your objective trying to get all your Mexican friends to sleep with me? What do you hope to gain? I'll tell you what you are accomplishing the entire world will see what a sexual deviant you are what a pig and I am starting to wonder if you happen to be lacking in that area if you are trying to have your drug addict and obese friends get luckily where you can not.

No comments:

Post a Comment