It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Thursday, October 4, 2018

VA Medical Center Dr. Brian Writer ended his career

Cheif McManus had me unlawfully put into behavioral health on Dec. 1st 2017 simply because I asked him a question it was the plan of all these monster to convince the nation I was crazy. So if I am insane or have a slightest behavioral diagnosis then the crimes didn't happen? All the eye witnesses of the crimes are wrong? These are dumbest men in the country. They had been sending minions at me with the block of instruction to sleep with and they were knowingly sending men that had communicable diseases. They knew infected and it was their to have to have them infect me. While I was at the VA Medical Center in behavioral health they were talking to my doctor Dr. Brian Writer, DO
San Antonio, TX
(210) 617-5300
This man has ended his career to do a favor for them. When he returned the phone calls that were made by Mayor Ron Nirenberg and Joaquin Castro and all the rest of the demons the doctor using his cell phone and when he did this he allowed them access to his cell phone. The dumb doctor brought his cell phone with to everyone of the sessions and my enemies listened into all the sessions. So much patient doctor confidentiality and so much Hypocritical Oath. So while I was in the hospital the doctor was instructed to test me for STDs my moronic enemies actually thought I slept with those men that they sent at me with the instructions to sleep with me they thought they successfully infected me with a communicable disease. That's manslaughter charges that is how stupid your Mayor and Congressman are if they had successfully implemented their evil deed they would have been brought up on manslaughter charges.
One of the criminals with disease id Enoch Jeff Reynolds. They got a hold of him at drug court he had drugs charges and they decided to cut him a deal if he came at me and keep me off computers and kept me from going to city Hall to tell what had been to me then Jeff Reynolds wouldn't have to go to jail like he was suppose to. That's what they do a continuous basis since I arrived in Texas and they are still doing it to this very moment.
That is how sick your city officials are do you trust them to have a heart running this city? Why would you do that your sick perverted mayor is trying to get me to have sex and in the end kill me with it. That denotes this man can't perform if he has to sit around listening to other people have sex.


There is so much more to this story and the things they told the doctor to do and say and the diagnosis they instructed him to give me.

No comments:

Post a Comment