It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Tuesday, October 9, 2018

Three jobs ruined and apartment lost

I worked here from Sept. 2014 to Dec. 2014 I was selling health care atena. I was working with medicaid and medicare medi gap, part d, ect...
The Castro Brothers and most likely my ex husband was talking to he owner of the company. Mid employment they started acting funny. I can't say for positive all the things they manipulated while I was here but the thing I know they did for sure was collected the recorded calls of me on the phone with customers and my ex-husband was using those recording to splice them and he developed conversations that I never actually had and things I did not actually say.

I went from this company to CVS Caremark one of the best things about working here is it was private property and I knew if they continued to chase me onto this property the officers monitored the property would catch them quickly. It didn't take long before they got a hold of my boss and started to attack this employment as they did with all the others. I was making good money here and working a lot of over time. They were very worried that I would get an attorney and because it took them some time to get a hold of my boss this is when they attacked me at the three fountains making sure I was paying twice the rent I should have been paying making sure I couldn't save to get an attorney.
They did eventually get a hold of my boss Daniel and he started helping them to attack me and it didn't matter to him that I was a hard worker working more than 80 hours a week he did the Castros a favor anyway.
I went from this employment to Superior Health insurance I was a good fit for health insurance because I had a long back ground in medical field.
In May of 2015 they sent a minion at me her name of Isabel she was instructed to create chaos in my life and she did to. She had drug charges and that is how they connected with her. They saw that I had worked with her at Connexion and they connected the dots. They knew she was using crack and they thought she could get me hooked on crack as well. She moved in my apartment with me, she had a hard luck story of being abused by her boyfriend and needed a place to go to get away from the abuse.
I went to court with her for moral support and mysteriously when we were sitting in the court room her name had been removed from the list and she never had to go to court at all and she never had to go to jail for the drug charges that was her payment to cause problems in my life and boy did she create problems. When we were in the court I had wondered why the bailiffs had been paying me special attention. Now it is all too clear why that was happening.
 I ended up being a victim of her crazy physical behavior she started a fight with while I was driving and grabbed the steering wheel I was driving on the high way. I told her their was no drugs allowed in my apartment and I had to keep throwing away glass pipes I would throw one away and another would appear.  She had gotten into a physical altercation with me in my apartment she is highly unstable. She was on my back punching me in the back of the head I had no choice I had to hit her. I was able to stop her and get her off me. She was crying and winning I beat the crap out of her telling everyone that would listen. I only hit her once that was it yes there was abrasions and lacerations but I only hit her once. That evening she stole my van I had to call police officers. They wanted me to file reports but I didn't want those things on my name that would make me look bad in a court of law when I was fighting for my children. I found her and found my van. I went to her location and called police officers. I ended up having to tow the van and have a new key.
The person I bought the van from he too happened to be a close personnel friend of the Castro Brothers I paid more than the van was worth and it had a bad transmission that was going to need to be rebuilt very soon.
I bought the van on the corner of Culbera and I-410. It was a route 66 station or something like that another man who was treating me strangely and now that I look back it makes sense yet another man who was colluding with the Castro Brothers and the strange way people were approaching me and addressing me was all do to the Castro Brothers. I let that van go back to him in Sept. 2015 because the Castro Brothers ruined every job I was trying to turn into a career and it was difficult to keep my head above water. They are well versed at attacking people and I refuse to believe I am the first or the only person who has suffered because they are sick men. 

No comments:

Post a Comment