It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Saturday, May 6, 2017

CPS energy employee



There is an employee at CPS energy helping the SAFC and Officer A. Flores attack me and they have been doing so for two years and I just now found out what is happening.
I should have never had to pay a deposit for utilities because when living in Stone Oak I had my accounts paid up and on time however this employee took upon themselves to add a deposit requirement. When I shut down services at my apartment this 250 dollar deposit should have covered the final bill but it did not and with in two weeks time that went threw collections and directly to my credit report. That is not suppose to happen that way I was not notified there was a balance and did not see the charges until I was attempting to clean up my credit report. I struggled to get this paid off in 2015 and in 2016 another bill showed at CPS and I had not had any services at all with them in a year. I was being told that I owed 82 dollars and I had no services at all. 
Now when I went in there was a bill for 241.00 the same bill I paid off two years ago with the deposit I should have never had to pay. 
From the time I moved in the home I was trying to transfer services to my name my online attempts and my calls were disappearing and the services were not being transferred. 
On May 3rd and 4th the services in my new home were disconnected and when i went in I was told that the owner had requested the disconnect and the owner told me that he never lets utilities be closed on his properties. When the owner finds out what this CPS employee has done as a favor to my ex husband and Officer A. Flores he will not be pleased at all and unlike me he has attorney's. 
The text messages between the CPS employee and Officer A. Flores are retrievable and will prove what has been happening to me because of my ex husband and his friend Officer A. Flores.
 I filed a complaint and asked to look in their computer systems to see which of their employees have been touching my account for more than two years, but i have no faith this will happen and I surely will have to get an attorney to get this person brought to justice.
On a positive note this person touched my landlords account and he already has attorneys.








No comments:

Post a Comment