It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Saturday, May 6, 2017

David Armorial

This is my boss as he calls himself, even though Taxi drivers are freelance workers and use 1099 forms which means they are self employed.
This man has been communicating with my ex husband and officer A. Flores of SAPD south substation. He has been sharing very personnel information with my ex husband and officer A. Flores and he has been helping them to attack me which will be self explanatory in those text messages. Early on with my employment with David I was purchasing money orders to pay him with and he became very hyper and said no you don't have to do that just bring in cash. I found it odd and didn't understand this behavior but it is now very clear to me what was happening and why he wanted cash. Hind site is 20/20 now I know why, no matter how much i paid on my lease agreement i couldn't seem to get it paid off. You see David had an agreement with Officer A. Flores and my ex-husband to keep charging twice what was suppose to be paid on that lease.
What David didn't know was that Officer A. Flores had one of his vehicles impounded and although I had nothing to do with this action and it would not have happened had there not been a huge amount of unpaid parking tickets on it; David was on the phone yelling at me that it happened because of me. It is true that Officer A. Flores did it to hurt me but if I had any control of Officer A. Flores I would have gotten him to stop abusing the system a long time ago.
Officer A. Flores called the airport security office to tell them the Taxi I am driving has an expired airport sticker. I have no control of this and it is not my responsibility. Yes, he once again did it to hurt me however the only one he is hurting is David the same man he was able to manipulate into hurting me and committing fraud.  See on the other Taxi I was driving I actually paid for the security sticker on the taxi I shelled out 225.00 dollars that day. The gruesome twosome thought I would do it again, and they go to great lengths to make sure I have more money going out than coming in. Nope I am not going to do it again. I surely am not doing any favors for this man who is stabbing me in the back committing fraud and violating the Privacy Act of 1974 then he had the    

audacity to scream at me on the phone as if I have done something wrong.


The other thing Officer A. Flores is doing behind David's back is instructing the neighbor Rivera Santiago at 820 Anganier st 78212 to take air out of tires of David's taxi and he has done so on several occasions, and loosen lug nuts on tires as well. I have simply went to the gas station paid a 1.50 and replaced the psi and tightened the nuts. I never bothered David with this and I take of his property like it was my own. That is better than him considering I am begging for new tires because these are balded and soon the belts will be showing.
Officer A Flores is informing the GTU of the bald tires and the broken windshield and he is instructing officers to give me a ticket for this. How is that my ticket? I don't own this vehicle...that is the man whom I pay a lease to, to take care of this. 
Officer A. Flores is abusing the law enforcement band width and sending Officers to follow the taxi the GTU office asked for details days and times, i will be posting those details on this blog.
Had I driven on Friday night I would have been followed and pulled over several times by SAPD officers due to Officer A. Flores abusing the band width. 
Officer A. Flores had told David that I am suffering from a mental condition and taking meds lies same lies he told Captain Smith of the South Substation. But David has interacted with me in person unlike Captain Smith so apparently he didn't have enough sense to see Officer A. Flores lye. 
I have not even touched on all the numerous things I have fixed on his Taxi's and I never opened my mouth to complain or ask for the repairs to be done. I learned early on that David will not authorize his mechanic to make the purchases for the repairs and it was tires. I was white knuckling it in a storm thinking the family of four in the back and myself were going to die it was storming and I had bald tires and broken tie rods.....very scary. I continued to be loyal to David and stay positive and commit myself to make it work with him. The entire time I was paying my lease and it was not being credited, I would do runs for him and my account would not be credited. I made 4 airport runs and it was never credited. I do wish I would have been purchasing those money orders. Officer A. Flores sure is expending a lot of energy on making sure I am broke and I fail. In the month of March I paid three times the amount I should have paid and April he says I still owe it looks like they are doing a good job to hurt me financially. 





spaceplay / pause

escstop
ffullscreen
shift + slower / faster (latest Chrome and Safari)
volume

mmute
seek
 . seek to previous
126 seek to 10%, 20%, …60%
Black Tie Valet Services 
San AntonioTX 78201 

Phone (210) 639-9909 
blacktievaletservices@yahoo.com

Serving The Greater San Antonio Area Since 2005


Are you looking to take your event or club to the next level by adding a professional valet service? Black Tie Valet Parking are always courteous, insured and bonded. Attendance will bring an extra level of class to any event. Keeping your guest happy is not always easy but you can take one worry off your plate by providing the highest quality valet service in the greater San Antonio area.

We have been operational since 2005 and strive to provide our clients with nothing but the best from professional uniforms to the way we treat your customers or guests. Our services include special events, nightclubs, restaurants, hotels and more. Don't let the first thing your guest experience be a parking nightmare. Trust in Black Tie Valet Parking to get everyone in and out!!

  • Uniformed Attendants
  • Special Events
  • Nightclubs-Restaurants
  • Insured & Bonded

Photos

Black Tie Valet Services 1Black Tie Valet Services 2Black Tie Valet Services 3



No comments:

Post a Comment