It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Saturday, May 6, 2017

Officer flores 2017







Officer A. Flores abusing the law enforcement bandwidth sending Officers to this event I was at

I left this event and went to HEB on the corner of Broadway and Basse rds and Officer A Flores contacted the security working there and I was followed through the stein mart store and through the parking lot.

Officer A Flores sent to bike cops to harass me when at this event, they made it there in time to see me leaving.
When Mr. Medina for Mayor was at the Blue Star Art event I was there and Officer A Flores was worried I would talk to him however Officer A. Flores was too late I already went to his campaign headquarters and talked to his wife and by the way she is a wonderful woman. Behind every great man is a great woman so this man must be great.

No comments:

Post a Comment