It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Tuesday, December 5, 2023

Phone with no SIMs card

I went to a shopping center in Virginia where I was staying at an extended stay to get a phone from the Metro kiosk that was in the middle of the shopping center there was two Latinos working one of them didn't speak hardly any English at all the handicap woman that was working told me that there was no SIMs card in my phone she was downloading an app onto the phone she refused to give me a receipt and I was prescott. she picked my phone number for me and it was a Texas phone number I didn't ask for a Texas phone number she didn't ask me what kind of phone number I wanted she didn't ask me if I wanted a local phone number for the area she just automatically gave me a text's phone number the turtle was walking through the shopping center smiling at me like a d****** the ugly nasty turtle this woman that was giving me the phone got nasty with me talk to me like I was child said we're doing this right now I threw the SIMS card in the garbage it's in the garbage she was stupid she was nasty she didn't know how to talk to people and she shouldn't be working MetroPCS and after what she did now I have enough evidence to shut down MetroPCS and all of you can thank the nasty Latino that was working soon enough I'll put up a picture of her but these pictures are the pictures you should pay attention to when it comes to a phone that never functioned properly and still does not function properly I have the turtle in it I have Greg Marshall and I have that nasty officer graph that doesn't know how to talk to people properly the fingers better stop

No comments:

Post a Comment