It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Tuesday, December 5, 2023

Business center in Washington DC

every hotel I go to that has a business center it is destroyed there's a dog that follows me around the dog actually physically puts his hand inside the printer screwing up the print cartridge then there's people like Greg Marshall that tried to manipulate the systems telling me that I can't sign into my email and preventing me from printing pictures I usually can work my way around Greg Marshall and I can still print documents I can print emails there are still things that I can print. then an error code always shows up on the printer saying that the print toner is gone or is running low usually it's not really running low at all they slow down the printer and the printer slows prints very slowly to the point where it becomes dysfunctional breaking the business centers at almost every hotel that we I go to. it's the Hilton corporation in the Hilton corporation doesn't care about their empire they care about doing favors for the CIA and allowing the CIA to manipulate their empire and all of their hotels not a good idea and yet we have another reason to shut down the CIA

No comments:

Post a Comment