It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Tuesday, December 5, 2023

New York Hampton inn sapd officer in car

the picture of the officer and the police cruiser is Hampstead I went there shopping and it was the 6th day of the month I used my EBT card and just a few minutes later all the benefits were taken off in the food card I was unable to buy food for the rest of the month it was the officer in the police cruiser that did this. the officer caught up to me started yelling at me at the top of his lungs telling me that I'm not allowed to sit at the train station unless I'm getting on a train now of course I was getting on a train and yes I had a ticket. then the officer started screaming and yelling that he saw me sitting in Town square he saw me sitting outside a grocery store he was announcing that he was following me all over the city stalking and harassing me I have filed several complaints and to Novell avail so I will continue to file those complaints and I will also file complaints with the FBI because this officer needs to be brought to Justice and the rape that I'm being subjected to currently is the idiot that was manipulating the officer

No comments:

Post a Comment