It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Friday, June 16, 2023

Spider hard at work

it sure is heart-wrenching that you're still attacking me after all of these years being a part of my life my entire life since I was a child . I still can't count on you I still can't trust you still can't reach you. then I have to hear stupid lies like you don't have to worry about her anymore and I'm listening to you last night telling me that I can't sit in the Hilton and because I wrote up some postcards I got to go immediately you're not keeping this a secret everybody already knows. when I want to find something out I go and watch Family Guy I go and watch South Park it's all there what Secrets is it you think you have. if I want to know what boil is doing or his gecko or whatever she might be you people keep gaslighting basically it's the FBI Barbie doll no it's not that one's dating Uriel oh whoops that one's dating Uriel. funny story about Uriel not like that we're getting sidetracked never mind I'll tell you later. so anyway they completely filled up San Francisco and they brought all of them in they're doing a complete Roundup I just passed seven of them at the airport and apparently they're leaving now I was told that they would be here for 2 weeks and for two weeks we're going to watch them commit crimes for two weeks we're going to go through a process of being able to clean up the NSA FBI and the CIA beautiful you should come to San Francisco to see all of you that have vacation time take it up now all of you at the same time it's not like you know Chief McManus let you do your job anyway. but seriously I miss the good officers get in here and see the dirty crummy criminal officers that you have to work with every day I know you're frustrated you've told me over and over again I know you missed this circus get your asses over here. you wouldn't believe the things they're doing already we're going through the no trespassing and it's trespassing it's a public place I go to a public library and your idiot Andrea piece of crap is telling me I'm trespassing it I'm Public Library I go to a public school in Hamburg Pennsylvania she's telling me that I'm trespassing it's a public school public. Andre is a complete f****** idiot you wouldn't believe what she did over there at the school board the California school no Teachers Association it's Teachers Association the California Teachers Association has a sign that says private property the community pays for that I should be open to the public that that's not a private entity it's owned by the state of California the taxpayers pay for that everybody who's ever paid taxes owns a piece of that and dumbass Andrea put a sign up that says private property who's the private entity that owns it who's the private investor is every single California tax there what the hell is she talking about the exact same thing happened when I went Upstate New York they were trying to keep all of the information that I'm giving out away from the fire department they were freaking out because every fire department and every state that I went to is making phone calls and they want to know what the hell that stupid Andrea is doing so she started putting up signs in every town that I went to that said private property no trespassing and once again it's a fire department that's not private
so the receipt that you see pictured here is from the Hilton . it is the cafe there there are three or four different vendors there that are open to the public and I'm going to the Hilton because all of your crummy dirty spies and dirty police officers and all those people that you call citizen-based agents are there I'm going there because I'm sending out mail and you know what they do with my mail they collect it up and it's in the mailbox there and when the mailman comes it's not there because the police officers we're playing the same games in every state and she thinks that she's setting up every state for these crimes but she's the one committing them she's telling everybody that they can't take over this circus and this investigation until we repeat everything that was done in Texas. now obviously it's not going to affect me obviously I'm not going to become depressed or suicidal I've already done it I've already been through it it's I'm acclimated all you're doing is making me stronger tougher fight harder take more pictures document more things more specific send it out to more people and then when you block it in my phone I'll do more she doesn't learn she doesn't have cognitive reasoning and she doesn't want any of you to get away with your crimes because it was her working look at that receipt she was one working and once again they're overcharging me for things take a good look at the receipt that's double the charge it should have been. this is hideous and stupid apparently Congressman Castro Senator Ted Cruz are dumb mare Nuremberg and that judge Nelson Wolf think this woman is going to help them to get away with all of their crimes no no that's not the case she's going to make sure you fry look at all the evidence look at how Reckless she is she's just out there in my face telling me that I can't be there and she's going to send someone in to have me arrested for trespassing there's the receipt I'm a paying customer and there's all kinds of witnesses to boil and his stupid wife telling me they're going to have me arrested for trespassing when I've got a freaking receipt and I'm a paying customer and these stupid pieces of crap keep doing it and police officers are going to lose their badges but it's okay because it's your police officers the third dragon all over the country putting on other people's police forces dirty police officers dirty criminals ruining every police force. many chiefs are aware like Minneapolis the brand new chief that was put in there he's aware of what's Happening he's actually a good guy it's hard for me to find a chief that I can call a good guy or a good woman I found one and now you're screwed

No comments:

Post a Comment