It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Friday, June 16, 2023

Reciepts from rail machine

because Boyle and his stupid Susan are complete idiots and Barbie doll FBI agent I can't get a receipt out of this machine at all but as you can see in the picture everybody else gets a receipt the receipts end up all over the place but I can't get a receipt anymore for the last 48 hours because they had an employee that told me their machine doesn't give receipts and that doesn't make any sense. they're people that they have working at the transit systems the police department City Hall Chamber of Commerce etc etc say the stupidest things here in San Francisco they got a whole new group and they're even more dumb than the Texas scum and because some idiot by the name of Jalen snedeker told me that I can't get a receipt out of the machine and it doesn't make any sense our machines don't give receipts then they had to cover his ass and manipulate the machine so it wasn't actually giving me a receipt but when there's receipts everywhere and I'm watching everybody else give her seats you're not really covering his ass are you that's how stupid you are and that Asian dumb b**** that lives here in San Francisco using the bar who looks like Tia Smith's wife the Malaysians 5 constantly whining and crying she's got money she's got money take her bank account the stupid b**** that use peroxide in her hair and then tried to make me buy peroxide see I told you I was just doing what she does I can't color my hair every time I try to color my hairy it's the same it never changes it only changes when the Sun hits it. I put the peroxide in my hair didn't I did it change color No it didn't so when everybody's teasing you because you put peroxide in your hair and you look like an idiot that's you it's not me I don't use peroxide in my hair my hair changes on its own and even when I try to change with the color of my hair it won't change

No comments:

Post a Comment