It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Friday, June 16, 2023

Cat manipulates employees

so I was unable to buy a new Clipper card using the machine now as if it's not bad enough I'm hearing stupid s*** out of the employees that they placed there that the machine doesn't give out receipts now I'm being told that it cost $10 to go from the airport to the embarco Darrow station. it doesn't cost ten dollars it cost $3.85. approximately 5 days ago I traveled the entire rail all the way from Dublin then I went to Berkeley then I went to anatomical and then I ended up downtown I couldn't exit the bar and I didn't understand why they had taken all the money off in my card which they continuously do on a daily basis they're about to take the $10 off the Clifford card that I just purchased Haley the cat was manipulating the employee and they're going to send all the information about this Clifford card to their Pals and every time I use it don't know it's me and they'll track and trace my location then they'll over charge me every single time this moron is telling me that it costs $10 to make one way trip from the airport to the embarko day Barrel station. I traveled the park and I was on the bar for two and a half hours and I went from one end of this city into all the other joining cities for 2 and 1/2 hours and I went clear into Richmond and I went into berryessee and I was on the BART for two and a half hours and it only cost $10.80 and I went to all those cities for two and a half hours I wrote now this stupid cat it's going to tell me that it cost $10 to go one way you know I'm going down to city hall right now you stupid cat you miserable drunk drug addict cat

No comments:

Post a Comment