It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Thursday, December 1, 2022

Stephanie Walker dumb b****

Stephanie Walker was arrested for drug possession in San Antonio Texas and the loser cop that arrested or decided to start f****** her . he pulled her into this conspiracy a promised her she would be like a spy and she promised quit doing drugs well obviously neither one of them is very good at keeping promises now are they. he traveled across the country taking Stephanie Walker with him I've had to listen to her ugly mouth for years now. this stupid drug addict w**** is constantly impersonating my daughter and then she announces to everybody that she's getting me to spend more money because she's pretending to be my daughter and she's claiming that she needs me to buy this that and the other thing now come to find out I was never buying the right size was I. Stephanie Walker ended up in Eagan Minnesota living out of a hotel with that stupid nasty cop that 2 in dick piece of useless crap bald cop that can't grow hair. we constantly have to listen to Stephanie saying that the only reason he's with her is because he she has a big butt and she's all worried about losing her big butt because if she loses her big butt then he'll break up with her. apparently she's driving some black car that is completely disgustingly dirty and falling apart. not going to take much effort to get the license plate for everybody since she wants to be stupid this morning we'll go ahead and announce all of her crimes. when they had me a homeless on the streets of Minnesota and I was sitting at the Eagan Walmart they sent this stupid high-minded because I was supposed to get upset and have an angry outburst I was supposed to beat on her because that's what she deserves that's what she needs she needs a beating she doesn't know how to shut her stupid mouth in the crazy stupid crap out of her mouth makes no sense and I guess when you're using ice or whatever it's called then nothing out of your mouth is going to make any sense oh he's working undercover for the postal service that bald disgusting idiot that is sleeping with Stephanie Walker just walked in and a postal services uniform so I guess you call that working undercover I call that screwing up the USPS system. why do you have that idiot that drug addict that loser that cold blooded killer working as a USPS delivery service? obviously you want to screw up our Postal Service obviously you moronic criminals don't know when to quit

No comments:

Post a Comment