It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Thursday, December 1, 2022

Disgusting rapist

here we are at the atomic coffee the same atomic coffee shop that Andrea came in to mix up a cup of coffee for me just the other day . these two animals were told that they had to be in here and they had to let me get their picture and they have no choice it's either that or you go to prison today rather than a couple of weeks from now. this stupid ass will never shuts his mouth the stupidest crap comes out of his mouth he's told to shut up over and over again and his woman is constantly Greg stop Greg shut up Greg stop talking Greg stop raping Greg his name's not Greg all of these morons come in here and they want everybody to call them Greg. they think they're funny and cute and they also think they're hiding their identity everybody can see them everybody can hear their stupid mouths this moron is constantly threatening me telling me what to do telling me that he doesn't want me to go here and he doesn't want me to go there nobody cares what you want shut your stupid mouth

No comments:

Post a Comment