It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Thursday, December 1, 2022

Shanna Salazar Wurm

the whore put her husband on the police force obviously I'm not going to get a police report about that stupid b**** w**** stealing my bank account obviously I'm not going to get any action no resolution nobody's going to be held accountable for the crime and I'm going to sit around on the streets when it's 9° outside with no money even though my veterans compensation came in today it's time for Shanna to be put to the death it's time for her death penalty I saw some Transformers in the area and I certainly hope that they're getting ready to frog walk the stupid c*** right to the Moon

No comments:

Post a Comment