It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Wednesday, February 21, 2018

JOAQUIN CASTRO KNOWS ALL ABOUT ARROGANCE

JOAQUIN CASTRO KNOWS ALL ABOUT ARROGANCE HE IS AN AUTHORITY SO PERHAPS WE SHOULD LISTEN TO THE "OTHER TWIN" WHEN IT COMES TO THIS SUBJECT MATTER AFTER ALL HE WILL BE GOING TO PRISON BASED ON HIS OWN ARROGANCE ALONE AND HIS BROTHER WILL NEVER WIN A PRESIDENTIAL CAMPAIGN BASED ON THE "OTHER TWINS'" ARROGANCE.
YES JOAQUIN YOU HAVE THE CORNER STONE ON ARROGANCE.

4 comments:

  1. thanks Julian Castro for attempting to control your brother I sincerely appreciate it but I was wondering if you've ever heard the saying with great power comes great responsibility. I was hoping you could do a little more for my children and I and all I've suffered through and the abuse they've been subjected to because of you and your brother because simply yelling at your brother isn't doing my children any good at all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at YouTube dawn neering channel to see latest cowardness of Chief and skulley. She is believing lies

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Julian here's an idea for you why don't you give Scully I'll call and tell her to do her job instead of not doing her job which he does so very well. Why don't you let her know what you've seen what you've heard What You've Been Told and then you can go ahead and tell her that you are aware she's failing to do her job I've been going through this for 4 years because your brother and she hasn't lifted a damn finger to do her job

    ReplyDelete
  4. Correction I've been going through this for 5 years officer Flores was having officers follow me he was following me himself Congressman Castro was calling and having CPS investigation reports disappear 5 years I've been going through this

    ReplyDelete