Saturday, August 1, 2026

TURTLE AND WOODY CORRUPT PHONES

The phone I can't even use because of the turtle keep that cowboy hat on Inbox Dawn Marshall Attachments Fri, Oct 11, 2024, 8:03 PM to me, printandgo@fedex.com, padesmevel@rsf.org, Police, PREA, Police, Policechief, Police, lady, Aldrich, Eagan, policechief@plano.gov, Police, policechief@fostercity.org, policechief@tempe.gov, Judy, policechief@cityofdevine.com, policechief@rockdalecityhall.com, policeadmin@cityofsavage.com, police@cottagegrovemn.gov, police@marquettemi.gov, Bloomington, The I purchased this phone in Virginia and there's some pretty significant pictures and videos I can't use it at all every time I open an app it shuts down again some woman keeps saying it's my husband he needs credit for everything there's a lot of text messages to her husband in this phone and then he came to Miami after I said the text messages telling the stories of all the crimes that him and his friends that committed the moron came in there was a lot of famous artist in Miami they were doing a big concert on the beach and he decided he was going to be showing off in front of them yelling and screaming at me which way to go he couldn't shut his damn mouth and he couldn't stop raping. This moron was calling me low life because he was trying to impersonate others he's constantly gaslighting about who's doing what. That's why Henry cavill's picture and his girlfriend Natalia went up onto the blog today because this idiot doesn't know when to stop gas lighting he doesn't even know when to shut his damn mouth his phone number is in the phone and all the text messages that I sent to him were screenshotted and they were printed. I will continue to print all of those text messages and continue to use that phone number that he is still using. He decided he was going to threaten me and tell me that I was psycho just simply because I was telling stories about his crimes this guy is a real moron the CIA really doesn't know how to clean up their mess they really don't know how to get people with a brain working for them 12 Attachments • Scanned by Gmail

No comments:

Post a Comment