Saturday, August 1, 2026

BRAZIL MY ENEMY

Pay attention to you too IDs two of these are the Brazilian spies enemy of Jesus Christ Inbox Dawn Marshall Attachments Mon, Oct 14, 2024, 8:39 PM to me, printandgo@fedex.com, padesmevel@rsf.org, Police, PREA, Police, Policechief, Police, lady, policechief@plano.gov, Aldrich, Eagan, Police, policechief@fostercity.org, policechief@tempe.gov, Judy, policechief@cityofdevine.com, policechief@rockdalecityhall.com, policeadmin@cityofsavage.com, police@cottagegrovemn.gov, police@marquettemi.gov We went fishing again and found a lot of dumbasses oh it's always a surprise to find dumbasses asking obvious questions how do I find the video I just told you how to find the video I told you where to go and what to do I told you who it is. Then I got some stupid morons saying that he was alone at the house when he killed his family and there are videos of that woman going in and out of the house, the security cameras for all of the houses around his house caught her at the house she's on the video they can barely make out who she is but they do know who she is and the vehicle she was getting in and out of was also caught on the video surveillance cameras in the neighborhood. Yeah some of these things might not be in the critical case the Chris Watts case because they're trying to protect their stupid Nikita now somebody has commented that she went on to have a baby with no reproductive organs she's having a baby in other words you kidnapped and stole someone's baby what the hell are you talking about 9 Attachments • Scanned by Gmail

No comments:

Post a Comment