It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Monday, May 10, 2021

Museum reach lofts St. Mary’s

I have been told that the upper apartment is occupied by my father the man that has been assaulting me since I was born. I have no way of confirming or just confirming this information. Obviously it is a huge problem if he is occupying the apartment above mine. Obviously this is a sign of his stocking me and assaulting me sexually and physically verbally accessing my phones gaslighting me colluding with all of my enemies including Joaquin Castro Julian Castro chief William McManus and many more. I would like it if somebody could confirm or disconfirm whether or not he is actually in the apartment above mine this will compromise my safety I will be in fear for my life and my life will be in danger if he is occupying that apartment I would like to know how long he’s been there.







 

No comments:

Post a Comment