It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Friday, August 10, 2018

Christopher

I am well aware it is not you doing all that silly crap you have to let your enemies think they are winning
Remember I can feel things if I were being pulled out I would had felt something to indicate it was happening and I felt nothing you were indifferent so there for it was a lie McManus is like a high school child still doing the exact same things he was doing four years ago.

I am aware that it is McManus with all of his stupid MY DEAR crap exactly like when he hacked into my computer and published that blog that I had no intention of posting

His stupid statement with the fake Instagram ID really back fired in his you have to get a job MY DEAR. Then I told the story as to why I can't get a job and how many times I have tried only to be attacked and have potential employers called and told not to hire me.

In the middle of the night I was saying something to you and he used the fake Instagram ID to respond to what I was saying. Trying so desperately to appear to be you it worked for a minute until he started using words out of context and a completely unfitting phrase to the conversation amazing how much he has in common with my ex-husband. I would have thought that it was my ex husband except he knew when your shift started and when it ended Greg doesn't know that.

So today McManus you will learn some valuable lessons in life and how to fail with dignity --Well you aren't going to learn dignity nor apply to your existence but failure yes

They are still trying to break down my morale and they are still trying to produce suicidal tenancies they are predictors to the end

Remember when locked in the house they were manipulating my scripture to manipulate me. He did the same exact thing yesterday. When my ex-husband and McManus were manipulating the word of God there was an entire paragraph and it went on and on and on that is my ex husband unable to sum up his thoughts in fewer words. Bird Caller and McManus did the same thing but not nearly as badly as my ex husband. There's a huge difference between you and them Christopher and I know the difference.

Yesterday McManus used the word GOD to try and keep me from emailing every member of city about the crimes he and the MAYOR have been committing the scripture he used was exactly the same as when I was locked in house I saw the connection immediately it took a few hours to process it because i am exhausted but I saw the manipulating scripture that was also used when I was in house.

1 comment: