Tuesday, July 23, 2024

One of their officers in Staten Island

the female officer with the blonde hair and glasses is one of theirs doesn't really belong here and we're still doing that thing where it's okay for officers to have a full beard and every city Jalen Seneca started a stupid thing that they're going to grow out a full beard and mustache they're out of uniform. he decided to play a little game trying to make me believe that those are the good guys. they're not the good guys they're actually the bad ones. they're the ones that don't belong in the city the own selves out by having long hair beards and mustaches. where I come from in Michigan and in San Antonio Texas when an officer wants to grow out their beard they have to pay the money is supposed to go to a charitable organization supposedly. so I'm sure all those officers that have spent years having to pay just to have a full beard in uniform aren't very happy to see what's happening with all these full beards mustaches and long hair. what is happening to our nation how sloppy. wwhen I was in Miami I made a video on my way to the South Beach library about the fact that they are supposed to still have covid precautions and if you have a full beard and mustache it's unclean it's unsanitary airborne virus can get caught up in the hairs of a beard and mustache unless you're washing it every 30 minutes and when you're speaking to somebody it could be released into the air make them sick make you sick. I explained in great detail how airborne virus microorganisms bacteria can grow in the hair and be carried in the hair. even a 6-year-old could understand the way that I explained it. when I got to the South Beach library there was a tall bald ugly predator sitting at the computer next to me. I had to take the only open computer it was next to him who had a man spread who was very familiar how coincidental that he was missing the teeth on his right side just like me. I turned to ask him what the date was and he started laughing a hideous laugh like a laughing hyena. I just looked at him like what is so damn funny. apparently Zoe Kravitz watched my video about covid and airborne virus being carried in the hairs of the beard and mustache and found it to be funny and she was unable to understand how an airborne virus can be carried in the hairs and decided to laugh. this moron was listening to her and started to laugh out of the blue talking to himself. the exact same thing that they are attacking me for talking to myself and they are doing it everywhere I go these are your Texas idiots acting like idiots proving they are idiots proving Texas has the stupidest cops on the face of the planet. afternoon he earned his name laughing hyena and it was repeated over and over again because of the incident because of the stupidity he decided to yell at Zoe Kravitz and tell her that he was never going to laugh at anything she said or did again I don't think it's true he's going to do it again because everybody bows to her everybody caters to her and if she thinks something's funny everybody else has to think it's funny too. it's not funny and there's nothing crazy about it Zoe apparently you didn't pass biology you didn't pass anatomy and physiology apparently you have no common sense and laughing hyena you made the choice to laugh at stupidity. you earned your name and we all know that you're going to cater to everything so we crave it says in the future

No comments:

Post a Comment