Tuesday, July 23, 2024
OFFICER ANTHONY FLORES TRYING TO BRAK IN MY HOUSE TO KILL ME
Officer Anthony Flores of the South substation sapd3
Yahoo
/
Sent
Dawn Marshall
From:
mummx4@yahoo.com
To:
TXSHEEPDOG72
,
Dawn Neering
Sat, Jul 23, 2022 at 1:54 AM
My ex-husband was removed from the home by CPS in the year 2012 after an investigation had been conducted into abuse. He forced his way back into the home and he was removed again in 2013. At the time I didn't know the details behind the CPS investigation. Apparently there were some sapd officers that were working with him and the Castro Brothers they designed the CPS investigation to have me found guilty of abuse. Of course I am not abusive and I'm a bit of the opposite which isn't good either. In other words I'm a pushover.
When the investigation was conducted by CPS agents that were less than scrupulous they decided he was the one that was abusive and they removed him from the home.
There's a second grade teacher it was my daughter's second grade teacher at the Hardy oak elementary School. She's married to an sapd helicopter pilot. She was the one questioning my daughter Ava Marshall and she was asking her leading questions trying to get my daughter to say that I was abusive. My daughter was telling stories of how many times her father would hit her and she told stories about a hard rake that he brought down on her head. Unfortunately I didn't know about the incident. I had remembered a goose egg on her head and she said that she fell when she was playing because her father forced her to tell me that. The truth always comes out in the end. The investigation was conducted there was a police officer that came to the home who I talked to I informed him I didn't know about it my daughter had stayed home from school because she was getting a hard time from this teacher and the other students were treating her differently because CPS agents had come to talk to her. School became hard for her and it seemed as though she was being bullied at school because of what was going on in the home. When the police officer came to talk to me asking me if I was abusive I told him that she said the f word once and out of reflex I hit her mouth. His response was Dawn were allowed to discipline our children I was so thankful to hear him say that. Then I had him talk to Ava. Ava tried to explain the story to him she tried to explain that her father is a mean man.
After Greg was removed from the home by CPS the second grade teacher didn't like the results of the investigation and she started sending emails that were nasty. She was claiming that my daughter had toothpaste in her hair. Apparently I'm abusive because Ava Marshall had toothpaste in her hair my response was at least she's brushing her teeth. We were going through an emotional time and all of us were exhausted we didn't have help and this second grade teacher wasn't helping. I have no forgiveness in my heart for the second grade teacher that's married to the helicopter pilot. That helicopter was used in gang stalking and her husband was the one flying it.
Greg Marshall went to an organization called San Antonio fatherhood campaign for help after he was removed from the home he was already friends with congressman Castro congressman Castro controls that non-profit his cousin is the director his name is Frank Castro Jr. It took a couple of years before I found out that Greg Marshall was walking around claiming that he was the victim of domestic violence he was telling people that I was abusive and I abused him. It didn't make any sense. the San Antonio fatherhood campaign told him that he needed police reports to prove his allegations so after being removed from the family home by CPS he went to the police department headquarters trying to file police reports about things that he claimed happened 8 months and a year prior to being removed from the home. The police officer she could see that he was lying she wrote the police report in such a manner that it would be dismissed. I owe that woman a big hug. The San Antonio father Hood campaign instructed him to re-enter the home so that he could take possession of the home because we were still married. I was using the home to run a daycare which was our sole income to take care of the children and pay the bills. By him re-entering the home and being found guilty of abuse I was in danger of losing my small business which was all I had to feed my babies.
The CPS investigating agents told me that if he tried to re-enter the home I needed to call police immediately which is exactly what I did. When he reentered the home he was being nice and nice and fake. the police officers left him in home even though I showed them that CPS removed him and we had a safety plan that stated he wasn't supposed to be in the home and he was only supposed to have supervised visitation. I don't know if that's procedure I didn't have a PPO and we weren't legally separated at that point in time so I don't know what proper procedure is I have no idea. The officers help me out they told Gregory if he raised a hand to anybody in the house they were coming back to take him out. CPS agents came back in to remove him once again and he was telling them that he would not leave. He told to see if he has agents that he did not view them as his authority and it was his home too which honestly it wasn't. Greg Marshall had not been employed in 2 years or more and he was soaking off in the family and soaking off in the daycare business. CPS agent Marissa had to threaten him telling him that she would take the children out of the home and it would cost us more than $35,000 to get our children back. Finally he agreed to leave but refused to sign any of the papers that she had drawn up about him leaving the home. Gregory Marshall is a violent man aggressive Marissa had told me that she was afraid of him. She stayed in the daycare with my daycare children so that I could then go to the school and get the rest of my daycare children from school. That meant she was alone in the home with Gregory Marshall. She pulled me aside and she told me should I be afraid of him he's being aggressive he's throwing things he's swearing. I told her that all the anger and the outburst that she was seeing from him was all for me and she should be okay. Now I see what the man is capable of now I know the things that he has done and the lives that have been lost because of him and I'm beside myself knowing that I may have put this young woman in danger. I hope someday she's able to forgive me.
Those CPS investigators were manipulated by congressman Castro I was being attacked I didn't know how to defend myself my ex-husband and congressman Castro were calling my daycare parents saying that I was abusive I was losing customers and my business was slowly closing. I would take all of the daycare children with me to the school to retrieve the children that were at school. When I was pushing my entire daycare back to my home I was having difficulty physically. People were pulling up in their automobile asking if I needed help. I was determined to do it on my own. I had a woman that was investigating my daycare her name is Paige Lewis she was colluding with my ex-husband Gregory Marshall and congressman Castro. The woman was showing up almost daily and she was finding fault and violations that didn't even exist in the books. She tried to convince me to close down my daycare my only income to take care of my children and maintain my household
The CPS agents told me that I needed to purchase a new vehicle because I was having problems with the beater that I had. I went to purchase a minivan and it was a German spy named cat she was one of my daycare parents. I believe I was overcharged I don't know it was a bill that I didn't want with all that was happening knowing that I would have to afford an attorney. Slowly I was falling apart exactly what congressman Castro wanted.
They convinced me to move back to Michigan telling me that's where my family is my friends when I got back to Michigan none of them were my friends. Gregory Marshall and congressman Castro were collecting all of these people that were my family and friends from my Facebook sending them messages asking them to help attack me that's something that can be proven there's a lot of data to support that I had no idea what was happening.
Well I was in Michigan Gregory Marshall was filing for a divorce in Texas. I was never served properly so I thought because I wasn't served properly I didn't have to pay attention to it. He called me in March of 2013 at my parents home and told me that he was in with the mayor. At the time the mayor was Julian Castro. I didn't know the mayor and I certainly didn't know what it meant to be in with the mayor. I soon learned that being in with the mayor meant that crimes would be committed in your favor. The court systems in Texas were manipulated it didn't matter that I wasn't properly served to be in a court of law. In the state of Texas they don't determine custody of children unless both parents are in the court of law. Greg Marshall claims that the courts granted him custody even though he had been removed by CPS and he was found guilty of abuse he was found guilty of raping me. That's what it means to be in with the mayor. CPS investigation reports disappear and then never brought to a court of law. The CPS investigating agents told me to get my journals ready and get ready because they were taking him to a court of law and having him indicted for abuse. I didn't know journals were used in a court of law because I knew nothing about a court of law. The indictment of Gregory Marshall never happened that's what it means to be in with the mayor.
After my children were taken from Michigan back to Texas I was writing emails to the San Antonio fatherhood campaign telling them that I would never stop fighting for my children. Officer Anthony Flores took those emails called The Bay City Michigan police department and claimed that I was threatening the members of the San Antonio fatherhood campaign. He talked to a lieutenant Tchaikovsky. The lieutenant and I talked and the lieutenant told me Don I don't see any threats in these emails these men are abusing the system. He told me that I needed to get an attorney immediately. I followed the advice of the lieutenant and I retained the services of Paul begs. Attorney Paul bags didn't help me he acted strange the statement that he said to me was John I know you've been through a lot of abuse in your life but it's about to get worse. I told him that I was going back to Texas to fight for my children I was following them back to Texas. Paul bags knew what was happening I don't know how I don't know why but he knew what I was about to go through when I got back to Texas. He said it is going to get very hard for you you're about to go through a lot. He was right and it's eerie to think he knew exactly what I was about to go through how did he know? Attorney Paul begs then seemed to be doing the bidding for the Castro Brothers. I was told later that some of the things that he did weren't legal and he wasn't really helping me at all. I don't have that evidence I don't understand the details of that that's what the investigators told me. And if the investigators are telling me that then I'm sure that they know and they have the evidence and I will let them take care of that because I've got a lot on my plate.
So as you can see I'm still fighting it's been 8 years and my children had to grow up without a mother they were trapped in abuse he abducted them it's child abduction. My child custody case is a federal case he took them across state lines and his court order wasn't legal ever. I have to argue with officers and agents that my child custody case is not a local case. Believe it or not I won the argument against a senator a congressman FBI agents and police officers alike he took them across state lines and that means it's Federal. I can't seem to get any help when I talk to attorneys they don't seem to know the law and they have no compassion they have no empathy. I'm hoping to find those out there that have a heart a post I'm having difficulty finding those individuals but I never give up hope
No comments:
Post a Comment