Tuesday, July 23, 2024

Michigan City Indiana 2023

MMichigan City Indiana this is a caravan of criminals that followed me into the city when I was using the library they had new employees that were acting stupid after 10 minutes I'm on a computer they were telling me that my session was over and I only get 2 hours a day I got 10 minutes when they shut down the computers that I was working on that ignorant employee kept coming over to me saying stupid s*** because Andre is too stupid to stop. that same officer that wore the name Boyle in San Antonio Texas was working at the courthouse telling people they weren't allowed to go in the court house if they had a device like a cell phone laptop or tablet turn them away and said they weren't allowed to go into the courthouse for a court session or any other reason if they had a cell phone it's a violation of our constitutional rights claiming he didn't want anybody recording anything in the courthouse because his people were in there impersonating attorneys individuals that are not really attorneys at all they corrupted the city and claimed to own the city the CIA only offers twits Michigan City proved it in the pictures you'll see that tornado b**** her and her golden retriever were there they made sure I didn't have a bank account for 3 months and they decided to attack the shelter where I was staying because nobody's allowed to offer me services nobody's allowed to help me and if they do then they get attacked and if they're trying to send a message to the entire world that nobody's allowed to help me they failed in their endeavor and that tornado needs to be taken down and that's you Texas you own that tornado

No comments:

Post a Comment