Tuesday, July 23, 2024
I WENT TO MAC THREE ENVELOPES LEFT THERE
I went to Mac
Yahoo
/
Sent
Dawn Marshall
From:
mummx4@yahoo.com
To:
TXSHEEPDOG72
,
Dawn Neering
Sat, Jul 23, 2022 at 12:55 AM
As I made my way across the country handing out my envelope and informing people the crimes that have been committed against me by the San Antonio father Hood campaign the San Antonio Police department and the city officials of San Antonio I found Mac headquarters. I gave them my story every office I could get it into I got it in there. Attached is samples of the envelope that I was giving out.
The sovereign that you see pictured there was on my fake Facebook they're helping to attack me of course as you can imagine it broke my heart because I always considered sovereign to be friend in alliance.
Of course in this envelope people are announcing that I am telling my story of the crimes committed against me and that's just not true there are several people listed in this envelope and the crimes that were committed against them including a three-year-old little girl that was kidnapped by her father and the San Antonio Police department refused to answer the tip line and search for the little girl. There's a story in there about Annie Clancy and her little girl was given to her abusive father. The San Antonio fatherhood campaign ended the relationship between any Clancy and her daughter who's 9 years old. There's a story in there about sapd SWAT officer his son died. That's why officer was standing up against Chief McManus and his crimes and dirty police officers on the force that were committing heinous crimes. It appeared as though his family was under attack. if I'm declared incompetent and I'm unable to make my way across the country then advocating for these people stops.
Those officers that died in Dallas those were good men and I advocate for them I told their story and I try to rally the good people of this country to help fight these heinous crimes to make it stop.
So when they are telling everybody that I must be crazy because I'm traveling across the country to tell every city hall and every Police department about the crimes that were committed against me well that's not accurate information. I advocate for all those that are too weak to advocate for themselves.
19 children and two teachers were killed. Unfortunately I had to hear someone using them as an example to create fear and all those that didn't agree with Ted Cruz and the Castro Brothers. They are using them as an example for intimidation. I'm sure you can figure out what I'm saying and I advocate for those 19 children and those two teachers and that's what I'm fighting for the justice that I'm fighting for. If I can't find a way to make my way across the country then I can't advocate and they died in vain.
When I reached the city of the CIA headquarters officer Boyle and officer deck said they were going to make me a deal. They told me not to saturate the city spreading my story throughout the city of the CIA headquarters and they would get CPS agents to investigate the crimes that are being committed against my children they would get help for my children. I called him on their bluff and I left that City. They never did what they said they were going to do they are monsters and one way or another I'm going to make sure this nation knows they are monsters. Will you help me Jack? Do you agree that something has to be done about the crimes that are being committed by police officers? Did that's what officer's son die in vain?
Did those 19 children and two teachers die in vain? The crimes that are being committed by the San Antonio fatherhood campaign against young children will they continue to be allowed to do this will they get away with their crimes? Will you stand with me when I fight the elephants?
Download all attachments as a zip file



No comments:
Post a Comment