It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Thursday, October 5, 2023

Nasty choking Nikita

I was in California going to the Oscars receiving the wrong directions when I was in Melrose or off in Melrose at a grocery store two gay men were in front of me in the checkout and somebody stopped their credit card from working. as I headed down Melrose looking for the Oscars many individuals were walking past me telling me who they saw violating my body Tom Sandoval they were talking about how he cheated on his baby mama he has two children and apparently he has been participating in these attacks on me for a long time I wonder if that's the idiot that likes to squeeze hearts let's find out

No comments:

Post a Comment